1.5.12

Workshop with Lissa and David :)

Me and my friend Danielle with Lissa Kahayon :)


the goody bag and certificate they gave each participant.
Outfit: Blazer: Supersale Bazaar, Top, jeans and necklace all from Forever21, Shoes: borrowed from my friend :) 







March 24, 2012

That day me and one of my closest friends Danielle attended Lissa Kahayon's and David Guison's workshop in QC :)) I honestly wasn't exposed to workshops and i've got to admit that it's the first one i've really enjoyed attending :))
When we got there they grouped us and gave us a challenged wherein we had to make a fashion blog. They also gave us pieces from Cole Vintage that we had to model in the said blog :) My groupmates surprisingly chose me to be the model i guess because they saw that i already was wearing the right pieces which would match to the Cole Vintage pieces :)) 
Modeling I could say is something i love doing especially during photoshoots with my friends but having to model for this kind of thing was nerve wrecking haha since I wasn't really comfortable posing in front of people especially those who I just met :)) but overall they were very supportive and talented :)
At the end of the workshop they asked the model and representative of each group to come up the stage and explain their blog. Standing there felt so awkward while a groupmate of mine explained. Hearing those positive comments from Lissa and David definitely boosted my confidence :)
It was also the day we attended a recital of a really good friend near SMX :) I indeed was so happy about that day! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment