31.5.12

twenty-sixth of May!








with Cheyser and the Enciso sisters, Vern and Verniece :D





top: H&M 
pants and necklace: both from F21
bag: mango
bracelet: bought from the superb bazaar that day :)
shoes: payless


So here's what happened to my twenty-sixth... 
Me and my bestfriend Ia went to SMX for the Penshoppe fashion show where we saw a variety of fashionistas scattered everywhere! I mean it's not like everyday that we get to attend events like this so having attended one was such a big deal for us :)) We were there early for the show so we decided to stop by the superb bazaar where I got to take a picture with my favorite bloggers as Ia went shopping with tita Mamel, her mom :D after which, we decided to start lining up na and made sure we got good seats :D 
On another note, LEIGHTON MEESTER was the main reason why we got our butts to SMX that day haha! she was such a beauty and not far from her character Blair :)) 
About my outfit... can I just share that my shoes almost made me cry haha :)) you know walking around, standing and waiting in line in my heels was such an endeavor! but in return it helped me look taller and not far from the other tall looking fahionistas and models around me :) 
thank you again Ia and tita Mamel for such a wonderful experience! love you two ♥
*credits to Ia for the other photos!* 


No comments:

Post a Comment