13.4.12

Showtime

      
In line before the actual show 


My sister and my lolo who luckily got picked to play in one of the games


With my sister during the studio tour. This was inside the news and
current affairs studio 

Took pictures while waiting inside the studio. 

Vhong, Anne, Karylle, and Billy 



February 10, 2012...
 the day I had really looked forward to and also the day I skipped school. I felt bad not going to school since it was the day we were also watching a much awaited play but the feeling absolutely faded away after watching Showtime. We toured around abs-cbn and i was really surprised that the studios look 10x larger on tv. When we got to the Showtime studio there was a girl who taught us all the dance for the opening and i've got to say that it was alot of fun! The hosts finally popped out and seeing Anne Curtis made my jaw drop! She was sooooooooo thin and sexy :)) When the show ended we went straight to mega and grab some late lunch/meryenda at Bahay Kawayan :) This was also the day I bought my prom shoes :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment