28.4.12

Lucky to meet Lucy


Loving the stage set-up

One of the lucky girls who won the prize. I secretly wished for a hug too :(

With my bestfriend and a haler too, Ia 



February 11, 2012

One of my goals during that weekend was to see Lucy Hale in person. I ever since Pretty Little Liars  started had been a huge fan of hers not just because she was perfect but because she too is amazing on the inside. :) When me and my bestfriend heard about her  being the newest endorser of Bench we really found a way to grab that once in a lifetime chance to see her by joining Bench's contest in Twitter. I made my way to Ia's house early that day because we had a plan to be fan girls and stalk Lucy either we win tickets from Bench or not :)) We waited and never loss hope then BOOM bench through twitter announced that we had won and so we rushed to SMX for the fashion show as fast as we could (thanks to Ia's dad who drove so fast) and made sure we got good seats :)   


No comments:

Post a Comment