1.5.13

Come Back

Kicking off the Summer with a comeback post! or shall i say capping off? since I will be going back to school in a few weeks time (talk about DLSU's early sched) -- college blogpost coming really soon!  HAHA anyway, so I know it has been quite awhile now since I last updated my blog and I could just imagine flies swarming around in here. I have been spending my free time lately blog-hopping and getting inspirations for my blog but it seems like i'm having a hard time putting it all together. Thing is I really wanna take blogging seriously but I just don't know how given that I am not a professional and all unlike the other bloggers. I have also been thinking of transferring to tumblr for easy access but I believe that it might take awhile to actually think of new ideas for it so I decided to keep this account instead and just learn my way around here. It is also a good thing that I have blogger friends like Marian who I was with just last month to do a photoshoot for our blogs and who leads me to the main point of this blogpost. 

Okay so back to talking about this blogpost i've been delaying to do due to laziness and lack of time HAHA. My friend Marian and I met last month to have a "blogger day" for the very first time! We have been talking about it since forever and I was really glad that we finally found time to chitchat and just spend the day talking about fashion and "other stuff" (guess she's only the one who'll get this) LOL. 

Thanking Marian for showing me this new pretty place across Shang. Greenfield would be so perfect for ootd's and all. 

 Well to tell you honestly, I really enjoyed being the photographer that day because I usually pay attention to how nice the photos are taken in blogs rather than how bloggers pose or anything plus Marian was such a joy to have as a model since she always had that nice smile and quirkiness which I really like especially when aiming for candid shots. 







Tried our best to take good "crossing the street" shots HAHA



As for my outfit.. I kind of went for a rebel look since I wanted to try if I could dig it. HAHA hmmm watcha think? YAY or NAY? 
Outfit details: 
Watch: Cashio 
Bag: Mango
Sunnies: Rayban
Vest: Forever21

Thank you again Marian for a fun day! Looking forward to alot more "blogger days"with you and hopefully with other bloggers too! Visit her blog http://marianvelous.wordpress.com/ 
Wishing you guys a productive and happy summer ahead! 
SF

No comments:

Post a Comment