9.8.12

Our Own Thing ♕

Yet another late blogpost! i'm so sorry but i am really gonna take advantage of my rest day to blog cause i've missed it! :D Ok so i'm blogging about a normal Saturday weeks ago me and my friend Danielle spent :) we were supposed to go to a shoot with her cousin but it unexpectedly rained so we kinda stayed in instead and did our own mini photoshoot :D that day I chose to be the photographer for a change so it's Danielle's face you'll see in almost all the pictures here :) I don't know why but I really enjoyed being the photographer.. I did not only get to apply what I usually see in blogs but I also got to squeeze in a bit of my creativity though it barely showed especially in the lighting part HAHA =)) We also experimented with newspapers and used them as a background but it obviously failed but oh well at least we tried :D 

                     
  
                           
outfit details: top: topshop, shorts: Forever21, necklace: Forever21 
                                   
PS: I know it sounds conceited but we had a weird realization that we don't look as good as before in pictures anymore. I mean it's not like we're pretty and all but our faces look HAGGARD.. oh well maybe when CET's are over it's all gonna look normal again. 
SF ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment